Monday, May 21, 2007

On Vacation

I am on vacation this week and I have a lot of projects lined up to do. I will, however, occasionally have a little fun . Friday night I saw the play "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change". This show is a clever, funny, and lively. The singer/actors were great! I really enjoy Michael Elliott's performances. The audience and I were laughing through the whole thing. This play had many one-liners about men, women and relationships. I can't understand why Michelle Parks gave it such a bad review. It certainly didn't deserve it. This is one play you definitely should see.

I spent the rest of the weekend working in the garden. My legs and arms are really aching, but I have only 1 blister. I swear, some one must have thrown in a bunch of grass seeds in some of those beds. All the garden work is finished. Every bed is weeded and everything is planted. Whew!

No comments: