Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bows, Still Fighting an Infection

Do you know how hard it is to get a urine sample from a cat? I was up until 1 AM the other day trying to get Bows to pee. I finally rigged the litter box so she thought she was going in that instead of the collection tray. When I presented the container of urine to the vet office, I was informed that it might not be enough. I told them it had better otherwise I was going to drop her off with them and they can collect the urine. They called me later and informed me that Bows still had an infection. The good new was that her urine pH was dropping and the crystals were dissolving. Another round of antibiotics and she should be OK. Oh yeah, in 2 weeks I'm to collect another sample. Won't that be fun!

More cats at Friday Ark and Carnival of the Cats

No comments: