Thursday, October 11, 2007

Al Gore Chasing the Medal, Inconvenient Untruths

Well, it appears that Al Gore is probably going to get the Nobel Peace Prize. The Prize Committee continues it's new tradition of selecting people who have done more to bring misery to the people of the world.
I wonder what Al's speech is going to be like. "Thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen, for this Award which I so richly deserve. The film "An Inconvenient Truth" will hopefully kill more poor than either Jimmy Carter or Yasser Arafat have. I am please at the news that already food shortages have hit places like Mexico, France, England and even the U.S. I am especially please with the shortage of food grains, countries will be sending less food to poverty stricken people in Africa and Asia. Who knows how many millions more people will starve to death. I am not at all worried about that stupid English Judge who caught on to my lies. I'll still be able to infiltrate the system and spread my lies to the little children."

No comments: