Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Amazon.com Christmas Orders

I ordered a bunch of books from Amazon over the weekend. A little Christmas present to myself. I usually go for the free shipping because I really don't care when I get the books and I like saving money. When I finished ordering, Amazon told me that the estimated date of delivery was January 14th. Wow! Do I really want to wait that long? I changed my delivery options and I still couldn't get anything delivered before Christmas unless I shelled out nearly $100. I would be able get the books within the week. Amazon was essentially telling me there was no guarantee of books before Christmas unless I paided for it. I kept the free shipping since I really don't need the books before Christmas. I got an e-mail from Amazon yesterday. They were shipping out one of the books. Hmmm, maybe I'll get the rest of the books before Christmas.

No comments: