Monday, April 07, 2008

What a Weekend!

It was an absolutely gorgeous weekend. The weather was perfect. I started the weekend with a trip to the Farmer's Market. The new sidewalks are really nice. It's a whole lot easier to move through the square. People can talk to the vendors and not block people walking past. The square wasn't completed but the corner planters that were done looked good.

I should have worked in the garden cleaning up the flower beds, but I had to get out. NW Arkansas has had a lot of rain so there are a lot of waterfalls I want to see. I went out to the Wedington Trail. It's a good trail to loosen up those hiking muscles. I stopped for lunch at the underground spring. Casey took the opportunity to take a little dip. While I was out I also pick up some of the geocaches that line the Wedington Trail. They were fairly easy, I didn't have to work hard to find them.

I ended Saturday shopping in Rogers. I caught these balloonists enjoying the last hours of the day. Sunday, I did work in the garden. Whew! I was sore after the hike and bending over the flower beds didn't help much either. I took a big dose of ibuprofen at bedtime.

More dogs at Friday Ark. and canine carnival

No comments: