Wednesday, May 07, 2008

To Do List Overflows

Blog writing has been sporadic due to life. At the end of the day I've been so tired that I've had no desire to write. Heck, I haven't been listening to TV or radio enough to know what's going on in the world. Thank God for the Drudge Report. I poked my head up and noticed that Clinton and Obama were still running. Yawn!
I wrote up a list of things that have to be done around the house. Oh crap! I really don't feel like doing them. I want to have fun on the weekends.
Our new tech showed up Monday and he's still coming back, we didn't scare him off. I'm hoping that he'll take some of my work. Of course, everyone else is looking at him that way too. Wonder who will win? Yeah, about those Ding Dong wrappers on the floor. No, it wasn't me at the end of the day trying to de-stress. I stored a box of Ding Dongs on the bottom of the pantry shelf. Casey took the opportunity to eat them while I was at a meeting. Knowing that chocolate is toxic to dogs I made an emergency call to my vet. The vet said it wasn't enough chocolate to hurt Casey. He just might have diarrhea for a few days. He was right. I found the little piles of very dark poop. I just wish he had cleaned up some of the crumbs a little better so I didn't have to shampoo the rug.

No comments: