Wednesday, August 23, 2006

You Are Now Free To ....

Ahhh!The sound of relief as TSA has render the following items non-explosive
*Small amounts of Baby formula and breast milk if a baby or small child is traveling
*Liquid prescription medicine with a name that matches the passengerĂ‚’s ticket
*Up to 5 oz. (148ml) of liquid or gel low blood sugar treatment
*Up to 4 oz. of essential non-prescription liquid medications including saline solution, eye care products and KY jelly
*Gel-filled bras and similar prostethics
*Gel-filled wheelchair cushions
*Life support and life sustaining liquids such as bone marrow, blood products, and transplant organs carried for medical reasons
You are permitted to bring solid cosmetics and personal hygiene items as such lipstick, lip balm and similar solids. Please remember these items must be solid and not liquid, gel or aerosol.

I thought that I wouldn't travel by air again unless I was allowed my chapstick, eyedrops and eye solution. I always have these items on hand. I'm also glad to see that solid deodorants will be allowed. Can you image being stuck on a plane without any personal hygiene items. Euwwww!

No comments: