Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cold Weekend

Brrr! It's a cold weekend! There's still snow on the ground. Mmmm, it's staying around a lot longer than usual. It's been so cold it hasn't been melting very fast. But hey, I got a chance to take the dogs out and play in the snow. There were some of us who didn't take snow days like the rest of the wussies. Ok, Ok, just kidding!

Any way, I stayed inside most of the weekend, and actually got some things done from the "list". I even got my taxes done, which was a really good thing, because I got a nice refund coming. So, I went ahead and spent it. Sears was having a sale on some of its treadmills and I got this. Now, I just hope I actually use it and not just hang clothes on it. The salesman said it should take about ½ hour to put it together. Yeah, riight! It took me a little bit longer. My goal is to use it while I'm watching TV. Any program I want to watch I have to at least walk 15 minutes of it. It'll be interesting to see if I actually do it.

No comments: