Friday, November 07, 2008

D’oh-bama’s Gaffe

The Republicans got shellac by the Democrats Tuesday. While I am somewhat disappointed and very concerned about the future I am hearten by the fact the next 4 years will be bringing in Obama's and Biden's notorious gaffes. President-elect Obama at his first press conference, answering a question about whether he had spoken to any previous president:

In terms of speaking to former presidents, I have spoken to all of them, uh, that are, uh, living ... obviously, uh, President Clinton, uh ... [laughter] ... hey, I didn’t want to get into a Nancy Reagan, uh, thing about doin’ any seances...


An extraordinary cheap shot at Nancy Reagan, who is currently recovering from a fall in which she broke her hip. Isn't Obama Classy? Tag! You're next Biden! I tell you the next 4 years are going to be a hoot.

No comments: