Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Light Blogging

I haven't blogged for several days because I've just been too busy. The weekend was really nice so I worked in the garden and did some spring cleaning in the house. It was perfect weather to air out the house. I even managed to take the dogs for a walk. It was very warm and muggy and just going a few miles wiped them out.

The City of Fayetteville was giving away trees in honor of Arbor Day. I got a holly bush and a tulip magnolia. The Farmers' Market also started back up on Saturday. I've really missed going to the Market.

I saw my doctor yesterday. The first one since I've finished radiation. Everything is fine. My doctor informs me that for the next two years I'll be seeing her every 3 months and then I'll graduate to every 6 months. OH JOY! She gave a new medication to try for my hot flashes. It's actually a blood pressure medication, but she said it can help with the flashes. I got a taste this weekend of how hot flashes feel in warm weather. Not good! I'd have to be changing the bed sheets every day.

I'm thinking that as long as this really nice weather holds I won't be blogging much. I'll be spending time in the garden or out hiking. I need to try to keep my camera close by for any great pictures.

No comments: