Monday, December 11, 2006

Every Day Has Been Monday

Remember Garfield's catch phrase "I hate Mondays", usually because something bad always happened on Monday. Well, I've been having Mondays for the past week.

To start, I still don't have heat. The part that was suppose to be in on Thurs. didn't show up until today. Once the part was installed the repair guy says that my gas pressure was still too low and I'd have to call the gas company. So, call the gas company and hope they'll able to fix it tomorrow, then call the repair man back to finish the repair. Arrrrgh!

Thursday I had an appointment at the orthopedic clinic to see why the thumb I sprain in August was still hurting. The doctor told me I had tendonitis in the thumb. He called it a "trigger finger". He gave me a shot of cortisone, which really, really hurt. Yeah, I did scream. Well, it hurt! He told me if it didn't heal in a month he'd have to do surgery. Ahhh, Crap!

Saturday I finally got to replacing the wiperblades on my truck. I had taken off the old blade and was getting ready to put on the new one when the arm slipped from my hand. Yup! It hit the windshield. Made a nice crack in it too. I so wanted to sit down in my driveway and cry.

Now, I keep waiting for something else bad to happen. I'm starting to get frustrated at even the smallest little thing going wrong. Uggggh! I hate it when too many things go wrong at once.

No comments: