Sunday, December 03, 2006

Those Flying Imams, Its a Stunt

From Pajamas Media
Now new information is emerging that suggests it was all a stunt designed to weaken security

Yeah, but the Dinosaur Media has been treating them as victims. Poor, innocent Muslins who were just quietly praying. Victims of Islamaphobia from those evil Americans. One of the passenger's account showed why is was so frightening.
Pauline's account

Quite frankly, if I saw this happening on a plane I'd walk off the plane.
I can only determine two possible scenarios:
Either they were planning to use the seat belt extenders to subdue hostages
and take over the plane and were caught by their suspicious activities
Or, it was done intentionally to induce suspicion and make a big public fuss to
intimidate security at the airports.

I wonder if the airlines are going to be intimidated so that they are not likely to confront passengers who do act suspiciously. I also wonder if the Imams can be charge with making terrorist threats? Naaah, I'm sure they will sue the airline and the airline will settle out of court.

No comments: