Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's So Good to be a Cat

It must be at least 90 degrees outside. I'm mowing the lawn and pulling out some weeds. It sure is hot! Casey's pool needs to be dumped because it has acquired some mosquito larvae and I smell something dead around the dog houses. Yup, there it is, under one of the houses, a dead bird. Toss that over the fence. Last thing I need to do is water all the vegetable and flower beds.
Tigger is watching me do all this work from the comfort of the back porch. I've even turned on the fan to make it more comfortable. Life is tough, isn't it?

More cats at Friday Ark and Carnival of the Cats

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been saying that for years: "It's good to be the cat."

Still, remember handsome Tigger has to wear a fur coat in this heat... I've even taken to asking to come inside when I get too hot, and I never did that when I was younger.