Monday, November 06, 2006

President Bush, NW Arkansas Rally

The Republican Rally with President Bush was a blast! It was lots of music, yelling, flag and sign waving. I volunteered to help so I spent most of my time in the back. No much opportunity to get pictures. I really just tried to enjoy the atmosphere.

I was amazed at the size of Air Force One. That plane is huge! The UA Pine Bluff Drums greeted President Bush when he got off the plane.

There were a lot of people! Many were kids. A lot of children weren't in school today. Most everyone either had a digital, phone or video camera.

I told you I was in the back. I've had my opportunity to shake Bush's hand so I didn't mind. Especially, while helping to clean up in the front I heard a very young girl excitingly tell her mother she had shook President Bush's hand.

No comments: