Wednesday, October 15, 2008

From Joe the Plummer

Interview Excerpts
You start giving people stuff, and then they start expecting it – and that scares me. A lot of people expect it now. They get upset when their check’s late, they get upset when they don’t get as many benefits as they used to, or when different government agencies are cut or spending is cut here and there for whatever reason – people get upset at that. And that’s because they’re used to getting it and they want more. I mean, everyone’s always gonna want more. People work the system left and right to get more out of welfare, to get more out of state assistance, federal assistance. And if government’s there for them, they’re gonna keep on trying to manipulate it to get more out of it. You got people that come along and say, “Hey, I wanna help you people,” I mean, they’re all ears! They’re like, “Hey, you can help me more, I don’t have to work as hard, I don’t have to do as much, and you’re gonna give me this?

Oh, gee! He's describing the people in the Democrat party.
There’s a lot of things I wish McCain would say. As far as this, yes, I would like him to speak. Not so much about small businesses, but just people in general that make this money. It’s not up to them to help America, I mean – let me rephrase that. It’s not – they shouldn’t be taxed more because they’ve succeeded. That’s envy and jealousy. Get off your butt and go work. Don’t sit there and expect the government to give it to you.

Democrat's class warfare. You need to punish those who succeed and take their money away and give it to those the Democrats deem more worthy to receive it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go...I think that you said it all!!!

Why can't others see that. I don't make that much money now but I sure do not expect someone to pay me just for living...
and if some day I make good money I certainly do not want to share with those that just want to sit on their butts!

Anonymous said...

by word of mouth only. Sometimes it is ok to just say you did.

http://www.solutionsday2008.com/issues/economy/