Friday, December 16, 2005

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch!

This morning I was suppose to get some blood drawn. I was really good and didn't eat anything past midnight. I showed up to the doctor's office hungry and really wanting my coffee. So now I'm waiting, waiting, waiting, a half hour while the **^&&* tech gossips around. Finally she calls me in and looks through my chart. The doctors orders, my doctor forgot to leave orders of what she wanted and she's out of town. O.K. Fine! How about another doctor submitting the orders. Well, they haven't seen you.
AH, SH**! &*(^!! CRAP!!
Got back to my office, griped to my co-workers and calmed down. Actually, it was a good thing that I didn't get my blood drawn. While I was waiting I observed the tech. She didn't wear any gloves while she was pulling blood from tubes or while she ran tests. She never washed her hands after she completed her tests and called me in. When my doctor returns I'm giving her an earful and letting her know that I won't have my blood done there. If the tech is not doing something basic as wearing gloves, who knows what else is going on in the lab.

No comments: