Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm Tired!

I've been feeling ill the last couple of days. I haven't been sleeping well since I had my surgery. Once I recovered from the surgery I started getting hot flashes. I really don't mind them during the day. They aren't severe and don't last long. Heck, since the days have been getting colder a hot flash has been a good way to get warmed up. The flashes keep waking me up several times during the night. I really want a night of uninterrupted sleep. I've an appointment with my doctor in a week. I'm going to beg for some sleeping pills.
On top of that I've been nauseated again. Actually I typing with a bowl in front of me, just in cause. Yeah, I know, thanks for sharing. Only 6 more weeks of radiation to go!


Eli was playing in the grass last week while I was hanging up the lights last week. Bows is finally eating the "special" food. My basic plan was "you'll eat it when you get hungry enough".

No comments: