Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Becoming Famous

One of our local doctors has hit the national news. He even got listed on the Drudge Report. Unfortunately it wasn't for doing anything life-saving or heroic. This was the lead sentence:
Yes, an Arkansas doctor says, he destroys life. But he believes the thousands of women who have relied on him have been 'born again.'


The LA Times had a long article on Dr. Harrison's abortion practice. I could barely read the article, it disgusted me so much. Read what some of the patient's were saying.
"It's an everyday occurrence," she says as she waits for her 2:30 p.m. abortion. "It's not like this is a rare thing.
She keeps forgetting to take her birth control pills. Abortion "is a bummer," she says, "but no big stress
was in the midst of planning her wedding. "I don't think my dress would have fit with a baby in there," she says.
How about Harrison's attitude toward ending a baby's life?
Harrison glances at an ultrasound screen frozen with an image of the fetus taken moments before. Against the fuzzy black-and-white screen, he sees the curve of a head, the bend of an elbow, the ball of a fist
It's not a baby to me until the mother tells me it's a baby," he says


I am so mad that he is allowed to kill babies. I also pity such a man who is proud to be killing babies. He's leading such a miserable life. He must be filled with so much hatred to be killing babies and destroying women's lives. I also don't want to be in his shoes when he stands before God, the Creator, and tries to explain to Him what he has done.

No comments: