Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday

Yep! I went out shopping this morning. I had some things I needed to pick up (cold medicine) and Wal-mart had a DVD player on sale. Wal-Mart wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be. Best Buy and Circuit City looked really crowded. I picked up some toys for Toys for Tots, some stuff to send to soldiers oversea Any Soldier and the DVD player plus a bread making machine (Mmmmmmmmm warm bread).

I dump the stuff I bought at home and took the dogs out for a walk at Lake Fayetteville. There were a fair number of people on the trail. Can you explain to me why any one would take a baby stroller out on a rocky and root exposed trail? Sheesh, I have trouble just trying not trip over anything myself.

After that hike I worked on getting the lights up on the house. Last night I check the lights, replacing any that were burnt out. So, I got the lights on the house, turned them on and *%&#@*&!! Two strands were out. Bloody Hell! OK, calm down! I'll just deal with it tomorrow.

I'll round out the night bathing the dogs. I let them in the lake and so they stink. Fortunately they both like baths so I won't have any problems.

No comments: