Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ozarks Lights

Tonight I am feeling really good. For the past two weeks I have been careful not to stray too far from a bathroom. The radiation has affected my stomach and bowels, so I've either been hugging the toilet or sitting on it. Once in a while I was sitting with a bowl in my hand. Yeah, I know, really disgusting and you really didn't want to know that.
Since I was feeling good I ,along with Trixie, went to see the Lights of the Ozarks on the Square. The atmosphere was festive. There were pony rides for the kids and horse carriages for the adults. I managed to get Trixie in one of the carriages and we rode around the Square. The kids were delighted to see a dog riding in a carriage. I tried to get pictures but my camera doesn't like night shots. This is a picture using the auto feature.



This is a picture using the night feature. Trixie is sniffing out something in the bed. I have to figure out how to get good night pictures.



New York has the New Year's Eve Count Down with an apple. We here in Arkansas have a Count Down with a Razorback.



Wooooooooooooo. Pig. Sooie!
Wooooooooooooo. Pig. Sooie!
Wooooooooooooo. Pig. Sooie!
Razorbacks!

No comments: