Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fayetteville, Woodstock Community

I went to the Subdivision Committee meeting on Thursday to get a look at the Woodstock development which is going up next to me. I was really surprised at the number of neighboring residents that were not happy in the fact that a big commercial development was going up in the middle of a single family residential neighborhood. I, myself, am not happy about living next to a commercial development. However, I realize that there is not much that can be done to stop it. I am going to make sure that we don't have problems that occur on Dickson street. I am going to make it plain that I have no desire to see what's happening between the Ozark Mountain Smokehouse and the Dickson Street Neighborhood Association occurs on Wedington. There's a meeting Monday night with the residents and developer. We'll see what reassurances they can give us.

No comments: