Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Clintons, Blocking "The Path to 9/11"?

I rarely watch an entire season of a show, even if it's one I like. I'm just not able to sit down and watch a show at the same time every week. I suppose I could TiVo it but I haven't really gotten into the TiVo thing. I've been renting the whole series from Netflix and watching the whole season at one time. No commercials!
I was looking forward to watching "The Path to 9/11". Well, it looks like that is not going to happen. A bunch of TV DVDs are slated for nationwide release this month and "The Path to 9/11" is not on the list nor is it expected to be released in the near future.
With no date for the release, questions are being raised about whether political pressure is behind its current status as a stalled or discarded DVD project. The reasons are murky, but the miniseries' writer, Cyrus Nowrasteh, believes it's crystal clear: Powerful forces are out to protect Bill Clinton's presidential legacy and shield Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) from any potential collateral damage in her bid for the White House.

Why am I not surprised. The entertainment and news media are going to do everything they can to make sure the Clintons get back to the White House. I'm sure they are going to do everything possible to make sure no one remembers just how badly the Clinton's Administration was. They are particularly going to make sure no one remembers how much the Clinton's administration was responsible for 9/11.

No comments: