Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Still Cry, Remembering 9/11

I still cry when I still pictures or videos of the towers. I still feel sorrow for those who needlessly died. I cry particularly for those who perished knowing that they were trapped and the terror they must have felt. I can never forget the images of people leaping from the buildings.
I cry tears of rage for the ones who would plan such acts, those who wrap themselves around their god. This was a very evil act and a religion which approves of such acts owes their allegiance to Satan.
I cry tears of frustration at the politicians who think this is just one event that we as a nation need to deal with. They are only looking at their current political career. They aren't concerned with the generations to come. They lack the understanding that this is but one battle in a war. A war that has been going on for thousands of years. They are willing to give in to evil and are even willing to work with evil.
I have wept tears of grief because over the past 6 years I have seen the Nation begin to lose it's soul and character. The Nation is slowly being led by people who have forgotten how to fight for freedom and security. They want to forget, to go back to the way things were before 9/11. The enemy isn't forgetting, they aren't giving up. They are plotting the next 9/11. I wonder, if another attack comes will we eventually forget that too?

No comments: