Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fayetteville HS, Graduating Failures

I'm assured that I am still going to be able to find a job when I'm in my 70's and 80's. The students that will be graduating are going to be too damn stupid to fill any jobs.
With a unanimous vote, the Fayetteville Board of Education approved no longer requiring high school seniors to achieve a minimum 2. 0 grade-point average to graduate.

Of course, this also means that these kids are going to be earning little money to put into Social Security that would allow me to retire comfortably. Sighhh! I guess no condo in Florida.
I guess that eliminates the stress that teachers had attempting to get students to actually graduate with a 2.0 GPA. Boy, people actually expected them to teach and inspire students to learn and succeed.

Story

No comments: