Monday, October 02, 2006

Fundraising in NW Arkansas


Saturday was a big for fundraising in NW Arkansas. In Benton County there was the Iron Grill Cookoff at the Akin Farm. Gunner Delay is checking the recipe.

Jim Holt is looking like he knows his way around a grill.


This is the first time I've met Chris Morris. He's getting a little help from his mother.

Asa Hutchinson stopped by. A great opportunity to get a photo of all the state candidates. Jim Lagrone was providing the cookoff commentary.


Asa and Susan with a group of Veterans. The winners of the cookoff, Jim Holt and Chris Morris. They tied.
The evening fundraiser was at the Pattersons. Sorry I didn't have as many pictures I was helping out a bit. The Pattersons did a fantastic job. Oh my gosh, the stuff they had for the children was great!

There was also a Jazz band, whose name I need to get. They were very good. Jim & Jim didn't have to do any cooking, but did speak for a few minutes.

No comments: