Thursday, June 12, 2008

She's Going to Blow!

I am in a really filthy mood! It's been a very long day and I'm frustrated and in pain. Yeah, I took a pain pill. It hasn't kicked in yet. I'm losing my patience trying to get things done while in crutches. Boy, you just take two whole, working legs for granted. I spent 2 hours in the Orthopedics's office this afternoon. The doctor decided to put me in one of those big, heavy, hot walking boots. Three or four weeks, Arrgh!
What am I going to wear? My slacks aren't going to fit over the boot. I've been wearing shorts. Should I just buy some more and wear those? They've been working well but I'd have to make sure I keep my legs shaved. I have some sweats that might fit over the boot for those days that I didn't get to the shaving. Hmmm, I just have to ask the fashion guru's at work.

No comments: