Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hurray for Israel!

Finally, Israel is fighting back at the terrorists that have been attacking it. It's about time! I'm amazed at the restraint Israel has had so far. But I guess Hezbollah's and Hamas' deliberate invasion and killing of Israeli soldiers were the straw that broke the camel's back. Heck, I would have wiped them off the earth long ago. I don't believe in being nice to your enemies. You have peace when you destroy your enemies.
Israel is going to be condemned by the U.N. Kofi Annan has shown that he is a friend of the Arab nations and not of Israel. I hope the U.S. stands firmly with Israel. It looks promising so far.
"This is a terrorist attack and it is clearly timed to exacerbate already high tensions in the region and sow further violence," U.S. National Security Council spokesman Frederick Jones said. "We also hold Syria and Iran _ which directly support Hezbollah _ responsible for this attack and for the ensuing violence."

I just hope that President Bush doesn't back down under pressure from U.N.

AP Story

No comments: