Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Whew! It's been non-stop here since Saturday. The garage sale went pretty good. Eli did a good job supervising the garage sale. I was able to get rid quite of bit of stuff. Make it cheap enough and people will buy it. It wasn't the best day for it. It was really windy. There was only 1 very brief shower but I was able to pull everything in the garage. I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the garage and boxing up what was left from the garage sale. I'll be making a trip to the Salvation Army this weekend. I now have more space in my cupboards, garage and attic.

Casey started up his agility training on Sunday. He did really good. He didn't forget any of the obstacles. We're going to now concentrate on getting him running ahead of me and without me. That dog is too darn fast for me to follow him through the course. The rest of Sunday I spent working in the yard. I got nearly everything cleaned out and weeded. I did get all the early crops planted, lettuce, onions, potatoes and swiss chard. Tigger supervised the work under the lilac bush next to the thyme. Needless to say, Monday I woke up really, really sore.

No comments: