Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cat Food Recalled

Ahhh, crap, crap, crap! The cat's dry food was recalled. I received a notice from the store that my scheduled order was indefinitely canceled.
The chemical, melamine, is believed to have contaminated rice protein concentrate used to make a variety of Natural Balance Pet Foods products for both dogs and cats, the Food and Drug Administration said Wednesday.

The Natural Balance Venison and Pea has been really good for Bows when she was diagnosised with IBS. Several months ago the vet said that she was doing great and her blood work was back to normal. She has gain enough weight back, that I'm going to have to put her on diet. Anyway, I've order another unique protein and carbohydrate dry food. I hope it works well too.

Maybe Bows can drum up some sympathy at Friday Ark and Carnival of the Cats

No comments: