Monday, April 23, 2007

Won't Touch Those Hands

Sheryl is one person you don't want to shake hands with.
Singer Sheryl Crow has said a ban on using too much toilet paper should be introduced to help the environment. Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".

Lord knows how she does it, but I'm not going to do it. One of the things I promised myself when I finished school and started my career, I was going to buy the really good toilet paper and not skimp on it. No global warming, rich, twit is going to cut into one of my few luxuries.

Most of the talk radio hosts were making fun of Sheryl and the funniest was Rush Limbaugh. Many callers insisted that using one sheet was possible. He had an on-air demonstration of how to use one sheet of toilet paper. I had a good laugh! What a Hoot!

No comments: