Sunday, April 08, 2007

Casey, A-Frame Action

Brrr! What a cold weekend! I made it to the Farmer's Market but we didn't stay too long. There weren't that many vendors and it was really cold. I got my trees but I think they've been damaged a bit by the cold. Well, they can join the rest of the trees, shrubs and plants that got damaged around my house. I had every available sheet, pillow case and towel out but I couldn't protect everything. I'll see in the next few weeks what got killed.
Casey was suppose to have a 9 AM training session, but our trainer, Mari, changed it to 2 PM. That was fine with me. I didn't want to brave the cold and the afternoon session made sure that I didn't take a nap. Mari took Casey over the A-frame a couple of times so I could get a picture of him.

No comments: